Firestone EPDM Training Courses
Flat roof training and certification
- Become a trained installer of the Firestone RubberCover rubber roof system
- Be a part of the largest Firestone residential Installer network in the UK
- Earn up to £100k as a certified installer
- Grow your client base
Firestone RubberCover National Training Centre
Permaroof UK ® Ltd operate the Firestone RubberCover National Training Centre offering contractor opportunities, throughout the UK. This is your opportunity to become part of the largest Firestone residential Installer network in the UK. Our purpose made training suite was built specifically for our training courses, that are second to none. It is a very relaxed atmosphere with air conditioning, aimed at making your visit as pleasurable as possible.
Search our real time online booking system to find your course date and check availability on our EPDM training courses
*Should you wish to change the date of your course this must be done a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of your original booking otherwise fees will be non-refundable
What's included in your training package?
Our Firestone training courses are held at our Head Office in Alfreton: Permaroof UK LTD, Unit 1 WestWay, Cotes Park Ind Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4QJ. You'll get all of the following included with your booking:
- Practical training day
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Numbered certificate
- Flash drive to include all the training guides including video training material
- Training guide and video for the Sunpipes
- Small batch of brochures and EPDM samples
- 20 year membrane warranties
- Free Registration onto our Survey and Warranty Registration App (See below)
Cost £99.00 plus VAT
Get even more from your day with a Fast Track Marketing Pack
- 1 x sample roof
- 1 x penny roller
- 1 x silicon roller
- 1 x pair scissors
- 1 x tape measure
- 1 x crayon
- 100 x Firestone brochures
- 100 x epdm samples
- Survey Pads and pens
- Van Stickers
Cost £75.00 plus VAT
Complement your training with an OSCAR
Why not consider OSCAR certification The Onsite Competent Assessment ReportTraining helps to raise standards, while qualifications help to demonstrate your competence to your customers. Permaroof are offering their trained installers the opportunity to gain a recognized qualification in Firestone RubberCover installation. The OSCAR® is in addition to the Firestone 1 day training course. Permaroof have partnered with a training and qualifications provider who can now offer trained installer’s more routes to prove competence. With a recognised qualification there are opportunities to:
- Improve your sales value and margin
- Standardise installation processes
- Improve your company’s reputation
- Undertake local government work
- Undertake Green Deal related work
- Quick to implement, 1 day assessment
- Based on all the elements of an NVQ Level 2
- Accepted by Certification Bodies / Trust mark
- Suitable for experienced installers
The Permaroof installation qualification, OSCAR, involves a day’s assessment that is based on the NVQ Level 2 system. The OSCAR qualification is recognized as proof of competence by an increasing number of bodies such as Trust Mark.
Important Note for Clarification
- You must have successfully completed a 1 day training course at Permaroof, before you can take part in the OSCAR® assessment.
- Completing the Permaroof Training course makes you a registered Installer.
- The OSCAR® assessment is based on an NVQ Level 2 Qualification
Cost £195.00 plus VAT
Permaroof Survey and Warranty Request App
We have partnered with 'Stroma' to offer an exclusive system to help run your business. A fantastic app that gives you lots of benefits, making you more organized and professional.
- It is an App that will offer a digital version of our survey form, enabling the contractor to take pictures and video of the job.
- It allows you to make sketches of the job using your iPad or Android tablet
- It is also used for membrane warranty registration with ourselves, again enabling you to take pictures and video of the completed job.
- Its is also used for a customer satisfaction form, for you to get signed by their customer.
All of this information is uploaded onto a central panel that we can access, and also you the contractor can also log into your own section to see all of your uploaded digital surveys, warranty requests, and customer satisfaction forms. There are lots of benefits from using this system, all of which will be explained in your training pack, at the end of the training day. Registration is free with only a small admin charge for each job upload.
We believe the training packages we offer are second to none, with the intention of providing the best available training and support package to all trades people.